COVID-19 Safe Event
We implemented a protocol in agreement with the institutions in order to make a safe event:
- Starts of 30 runners every 5′
- Delimited areas in food stations with maximum 4 runners at a time
- Delimited areas in the finish line to control the maximum number of runners in the zone.
- Virtual briefings.
- Cancellation guarantee available to cover you from any injury or medical problem.
- In case of cancellation of event due to COVID restrictions:
- Free transfer of registration to the next edition of the PSR.
- Partial refund of 80% of the registration. The remaining 20% can be used to register in any of the following 3 editions of the event.
- Detailed information in Articles 5 and 6 of the regulations.
What the runners think…
“Thank you for a wonderful and unforgettable week in the Pyrenees. You manage to capture the essential nature of trail-running: it’s a journey, not a race. You’re both professional and familiar, a rare combination indeed”
“Assimilating an intense and emotive week running the PSR… We have not enough words, believe us! Tears, hugs, laughs,… at the end it’s what quantifies a result. Long life the PSR!”
“What a week, what an adventure. Pyrenees Stage Run, I had the best time ever. Running in the most beautiful landscapes, laughing, meeting new friends, suffering, discovering places,…”
“We made it! I couldn’t be more happy about this adventure. I’ve learned so much about myself, about running, and how it feels to just keep moving. Wow, I’m so curious about what’s next!”
“The received attentions surpass the imagined, details like waiting for the last ones and receive them like they were the first, speak by itself of the purpose imposed by the organization to make the runners happy”
“The best organization that you can find in a race like that.
Thank you so much for making us feel like a big family, without forgetting any detail!”
Discover the 7 stages
Because a stage race goes further than a one-day race. And because to get to know the Pyrenees and discover all its beauties we need at least 7 days!
Teams (2-3 runners)
Because sharing it with someone is the essence of life, but also for safety. But above all, because the experience in teams goes beyond competing alone.
The route will be followed with GPS + marking with ribbons and the classical marks of the GR11 which follow most of the route.
The great and classic route across the Pyrenees! We will follow the GR11 from Ribes de Freser to Salardu, with just some modifications in order to discover hidden places of the Pyrenees.
5 Natural Parks
Not many races can say that its route crosses 5 Natural Parks: Capçaleres del Ter i del Freser, Vall del Madriu-Perafita-Claror, Valls del Comapedrosa, Alt Pirineu i Aigüestortes-Estany de Sant Maurici.
Accommodation and Local Dinner
Different registration options: BASIC for you to manage the accomodation and PREMIUM with hotel included. Every day we will dinner all together with the awards ceremony of the stage and an audiovisual summary of the day, in order to make the experience go beyond running through the Pyrenees.
One of the many good things about stage races is that one bad day doesn't have to affect the final result, if the rest are good. And this is precisely what we think of 2020. We are going through difficult and complex times, but we are sure that we will learn from...
A few weeks ago we informed you of the intention to organize and carry out the PSR2020. However, in recent days we have seen how the pandemic is not 100% controlled, new outbreaks are emerging in different parts of the world, and that mobility within the European...
Dear colleagues, friends and followers, after a few months with a lot of uncertainty, it seems that these last few weeks we can start looking forward with a much more optimistic and positive view. First of all, we want to have a memory and thank all those people who...
As we aimed from the beginning, we want to keep you informed about the situation of the PSR2020 regarding the crisis of the COVID-19 with the greatest possible transparency and sincerity. Today we are working with the original dates in mind. Our intention is to be...
For the third consecutive year the Pyrenees Stage Run is nominated for the Trail Awards by Territorio Trail Media Territory Trail Awards and chooses to revalidate the Trail Award won last year in the "Best Spanish Multi-Day Race" category. We are proud that the PSR is...
Last saturday finished the 4th edition of the Pyrenees Stage Run 2019, an incredible week where the participants have run 240km across the Pyrenees. The last stage of the PSR2019 has passed between Esterri d'Àneu and Salardú, crossing the "Aigüestortes and Estany de...